Reiwa 5th year recruitment guidelines (international students)
Department Division Schedule Period of study Class hours
Cook Daytime Specialized Course 1st year 9: 00-16: 00
Confectionery Hygiene Daytime Specialized Course 1st year 9: 00-16: 00
Cook Night Special Course 1 year 6 months 17: 30-21: 30
Qualifications for application
1 Person who falls under one of the following items
(1) Those who have graduated from high school
(2) Those who have completed 12 years of school education in the regular course (including those who have completed the equivalent school education in a course other than the regular course)
(3) Those who have completed a 12-year course in school education in a foreign country or those who are equivalent and designated by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
(4) Those who have completed the relevant course at an overseas educational facility certified by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology as having a course equivalent to that of a high school.
(5) Those designated by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and those who have passed the high school graduation certification test according to the high school graduation certification test rules (including those who have passed the university entrance qualification test according to the university entrance qualification test rules)
(6) Those who have reached the age of 18 who have been recognized by our school as having academic ability equal to or higher than those who have graduated from high school by individual entrance qualification examination.
2. For international students, those who fall under any of the following items other than the above
(1) Those who have received Japanese language education for 6 months or more at a Japanese language education institution notified by the Minister of Justice.
(2) Those who have obtained a total of 200 points or more in Japanese reading comprehension, listening comprehension, and listening comprehension in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students conducted by the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students.
(3) Those who have passed Level 1 or Level 2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test conducted by the Japan Educational Exchanges and Services Association and the Japan Foundation.
(4) Those who have been educated for one year or more at the school (kindergarten) stipulated in Article 1 of the School Education Law.
Application documents * Please submit the application documents directly to our school.
(1) Application for admission
(2) Selection fee 15,000 yen
(3) Health certificate (a copy of the medical certificate received at school, workplace, etc. after April 2nd year of Reiwa)
(4) 2 photos 3 cm x 2.5 cm * Write your name on the back of both photos
One of the two will be attached to the application, and the remaining one will be submitted.
(5) Graduation certificate and Japanese translation of the final school of your home country
(6) Documents certifying the final school of origin (Japanese language school, university, vocational school) in Japan *
* One copy each of graduation certificate or prospective certificate / attendance and transcript
(7) Documents certifying Japanese proficiency (one of the following)
Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) Japanese reading comprehension, listening comprehension, and a total of 200 or more transcripts
Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N1 or N2 transcript
A school-issued certificate certifying that you have been educated for at least one year at a school (excluding kindergartens) stipulated in Article 1 of the School Education Law of Japan.
( Passport *
(9) Residence card *
* ( and (9) will be copied after being presented at the time of application.
Please be sure to apply for a visa yourself. Please contact the Immigration Bureau for more information on applying for a visa.
The Ministry of Justice grants the certificate of status of residence, and if it is not permitted, the school cannot be held responsible.
If you are denied permission or cannot obtain a student visa by March 31, 2024, you will not be able to enroll.
Application period / test date
Category Application period Examination date
General / self-recommended
Recommended by alumni, night 1st Reiwa 5th July 5th to 14th July 17th (Saturday)
2nd Reiwa 3rd September 2nd-September 14th Reiwa 3rd September 18th (Sat)
3rd Reiwa 3rd October 1st-October 13th Reiwa 3rd October 16th (Sat)
General / school recommendation
Alumni Recommendation / Night 4th Reiwa 3rd November 1st-November 10th Reiwa 3rd November 13th (Sat)
5th Reiwa 3rd November 30th-December 8th Reiwa 3rd December 11th (Sat)
General / Night 6th Reiwa January 12th to January 19th, 4th January 22nd (Sat)
The 7th Reiwa 4th February 3rd to 16th February 19th, 4th year of Reiwa (Saturday)
8th Reiwa 4th March 7th ~ 16th March 19th (Saturday) 4th Reiwa
* Please contact us in advance for nighttime.
Test content: Announcement of success
Japanese test (written) / interview will be notified to the person himself / herself.
Monday-Friday 10 am-5pm
* Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will not be accepted.
* If you would like to visit the school, please call 047-457-3839 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays.